Remove Tomato Sauce Stain can be difficult to do so. The stains can be from the spaghetti sauce or health drink. Our smart ways below at least can be the solution to deal with the mess easier than you can imagine.
Remove Tomato Sauce Stain
- Do quickly by removing all excess of the sauce from fabric. To start, use a back of knife or spoon without damaging the clothes. Avoid skipping this step, or if not the fabric will get more stains in other areas.
- Immediately run cold water to the back of the stain for about 15 minutes to force it back to the fabric. If you run from the front of the stain, it makes the stain goes deeply to the clothing.
- Use liquid detergent to the stained area of the fabric and rub it gently in a circular motion from the outside of the area and inward. The alternative of the liquid detergent is the dish soap. Let it for 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- For white garment, Remove Tomato Sauce Stain by using a mild bleaching agent including white vinegar or hydrogen peroxide and a sponge. Or, use lemon juice. These items may take color out of clothing. Rinse cleanly.
- Add some laundry detergent or dish soap and then complete it with a mild bleaching agent to remove the stain totally. If it is still there, use a stain remover for 5 minutes.
- Use detergent and wash normally. Check the stain before drying. If you skip this step, the stain will go permanent. Let the clothing air dry first and inspect any stain. If you think that there is no stain, it is okay to wash and then dry normally.
- But if the stain is still visible, you must rub it again with detergent and soak in warm water within 30 minutes. Rinse until clean and apply stain remover. Launder based on the directions to complete the step to Remove Tomato Sauce Stain.