We love flowers in any kind: a perky bunch of tulips, a blooming tree, a cleverly folded serviette — and yup, even in eyeliner. These cheerful cosmos by DIY goddess Lia Griffith are further particular, as a result of they by no means wilt. Oh, and you may make them your self!
Commercial – Proceed Studying Beneath
- Cosmo flower sample (Obtain it right here at no cost)
- Double-sided crepe paper
- Inexperienced paper ($9 for set of 500 sheets, amazon.com)
- Crimson marker ($7 for two packs of eight, amazon.com)
- Floral wire ($5, amazon.com)
- Floral tape ($eight for three rolls, amazon.com)
- Scorching glue gun and scorching glue ($9 for set, amazon.com)
1. Lower out the leaf and flower patterns. Get the total PDF right here and ensure to print it at full dimension.
2. Hint the patterns onto the pink and inexperienced paper, then minimize out all the petals and leaves.
three. To make the facilities of the flowers, fold the oblong piece of paper in half and minimize small slits alongside the sting. Use scorching glue to roll the folded paper across the finish of the floral wire.
four. Use a pink marker to evenly shade the pointed finish of the crepe paper petals.
5. Stretch every petal right into a gently curved form.
6. Use scorching glue to connect the petals.
7. Wrap floral tape to cowl the wire stem.
eight. Use scissors to rigorously curve the leaves, then glue them to a separate piece of wire.
9. With floral tape, connect the leaf stems to the principle flower stem, then wrap to cowl the wire.
Pin it for later!