Thanks to Pinterest and its countless inspiration, there’s just about no restrict to what you are able to do with wine corks as soon as your bottle of vino is finished. This kid-friendly craft, although, will be the best one but.
Whereas these candy little sailboats make cute bath-time buddies to your children, they have just a few intelligent grown-up makes use of, too. Psst: We predict we simply discovered the place playing cards to your subsequent nautical-themed ceremonial dinner.
Commercial – Proceed Studying Beneath
- Craft foam ($5 for 40 sheets, amazon.com)
- Mini bamboo skewers ($5 for 200, amazon.com)
- Pencil ($5 for 30, amazon.com)
- Scissors ($three every, amazon.com)
- Washi tape ($eight for 10 rolls, amazon.com)
- Wine bottle corks ($11 for 72, amazon.com)
- Rubber bands ($5 for 1/2-pound bag, amazon.com)
1. Draw the form of a sail onto your foam sheet in pencil. You should utilize one of the skewers as a information to be certain your sail is not too massive or too small.
2. Reduce out the sail with scissors.
three. Poke the skewer by means of the highest and backside of the sail, in order that the sharp finish comes out of the underside.
four. Wrap a strip of washi tape across the high of the skewer, then trim right into a triangle to create your sailboat’s flag.
5. Create the bottom of the boat by laying three corks subsequent to one another and securing with two rubber bands.
6. Poke the sharp finish of the skewer into the center cork to connect your mast.
Pin it for later!